Siobhan Camille's Album: Wall Photos

Photo 15 of 29 in Wall Photos

I am ecstatic to announce that Shems (USA) will be teaching a workshop prior to the Winter Hafla in January! Shems' knowledge of Middle Eastern dance never ceases to amaze me; she has an incredible amount of experience teaching and performing belly dance, and I'm so happy we can nab her for a workshop before she returns to the United States!
Shems is a professional belly dance instructor and performer currently residing in Enschede. Previously based in Baltimore, Maryland, Shems directed the professional dance company Barakaat, taught regular classes and workshops, produced theatrical dance events, and was a popular performer at regional venues and national events. Shems has studied with several internationally renowned Middle Eastern dance instructors, and has been honored to perform with world-class musicians. Shems honors the many beautiful cultural dance traditions of the Middle East and North Africa and continues to learn, practice, and share the joy that they bring her with others.
Shems' workshop will be from 15:00-17:00 on Saturday the 19th of January at Buurthuis de Wending, Raamstraat 67, Delft. Those who register in advance will receive their own cane to use during the workshop and take home as a small souvenir. The workshop is 30 euro in advance, or 35 euro after January 6, 2019. Register via www.greenstonebellydance.com/events.
Join us after the workshop for our Winter Hafla (a fun, casual, belly dance party/show!). Nibbles are included, and entrance is just 7 euro for spectators (performers do not pay entry). Apply to perform or purchase a ticket atwww.greenstonebellydance.com/events.

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)